主题 : 【分享】书信中感谢的表达方法
级别: 模拟小生
UID: 237878
精华: 0
发帖: 100
威望: 0 星
金钱: 17 浮游币
贡献值: 0 点
好评度: 197 点
人气: 0 点
在线时间: 10(时)
注册时间: 2007-08-02
最后登录: 2012-01-04
楼主  发表于: 2007-08-05 12:12

【分享】书信中感谢的表达方法

As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道……
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品……
Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...
厚礼于今早收到(当……,厚礼正等我们去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。
You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.
再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很会摸透别人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。
The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结婚礼物是我们收到的最佳的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。
I find an ordinary "thank you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我觉得用“感谢您”这种老生常谈的话,远不能表达我对您是多么……
I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢.
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(直Ρδ)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(直Ρδ的)(深切的)感谢……
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢……
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)……
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)……
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for...
我确实真诚地感谢你……
We were deeply touched by ...
……使我们深受感动。
It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.
这就是说“我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢”远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you...
我们感谢你……
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...
未能面谢,深表遗憾。